CODerm Research: 303.761.0906
Active Clinical Trials
(1) Alopecia Areata
Suffer from moderate-to-severe alopecia?
You may qualify for a research study evaluating an investigational oral treatment.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65
- Have at least 50% hair loss on the scalp
You may receive compensation for your participation. Study treatment is provided at no cost to you.
(2) Moderate to Severe Prurigo Nodularis
Have moderate-to-severe prurigo nodularis?
You may be eligible for a research trial studying the use of an investigational injection in reducing itching (pruritus) in patients with moderate to severe prurigo nodularis.
You may qualify if you:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 80 years
- Have received a diagnosis of prurigo nodularis with itching (pruritus) at least 6 months ago
- Have at least 20 itchy nodules