CODerm Research: 303.761.0906
Active Clinic Trials
(1) Alopecia Areata
Suffer from moderate-to-severe alopecia?
You may qualify for a research study evaluating an investigational oral treatment.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65
- Have at least 50% hair loss on the scalp
You may receive compensation for your participation. Study treatment is provided at no cost to you.
(2) Moderate to Severe Prurigo Nodularis
Have moderate-to-severe prurigo nodularis?
You may be eligible for a research trial studying the use of an investigational injection in reducing itching (pruritus) in patients with moderate to severe prurigo nodularis.
You may qualify if you:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 80 years
- Have received a diagnosis of prurigo nodularis with itching (pruritus) at least 6 months ago
- Have at least 20 itchy nodules
(3) Hyperhidrosis – Severe
Suffer from excessive underarm sweating?
We are evaluating an investigational treatment for axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive underarm sweating).
Participants must be:
- ages 9+
- exhibiting symptoms of axillary hyperhidrosis for at least 6 months
- available for appointments between 7-11am
An 11-15 week study with 13 clinic visits. Participants will receive study gel (investigational or placebo). Results may vary. Compensation will be provided for time and travel.