Urgent In-Office Visits
During the COVID-19 health pandemic, our dedicated team of physicians will continue seeing patients in our offices for urgent skin conditions. If you think that your condition may be urgent, essential, or high-acuity, please call to speak with us or schedule a CCD Virtual Visit for evaluation. Our goal is to help address your skin condition and keep you from going to urgent care or the emergency room so that you do not have to put yourself at risk for exposure and our community’s emergency resources can be preserved during the coronavirus pandemic.
Our clinical team will triage and evaluate urgent, essential, or high-acuity concerns and determine whether a patient needs to be treated in-office. This option is available to patients who pass our Wellness Screen. In addition, we will continue to perform surgeries which cannot be delayed.
For any in-office visits, we have implemented several important protocols to protect our patients and our team members:
- Pre-entry Wellness Screen: anyone entering our premises must attest to wellness and verify that there are no known exposures to COVID-19 (see our Wellness Screen Form).
- Limited Contact & No Extras: in-office visits will be scheduled to limit the number of people in contact with each other. In this same spirit, we ask that you bring only yourself to the visit. If the patient is a minor, one adult guardian must accompany the patient unless an Authorization for Treatment of Minor form is completed and sent with the patient. If you are having surgery near your eyes or nose, please arrange for someone to transport you after the visit.
- Pre-Check-in to Reduce Onsite Wait Time:
- Please complete/update your information on our Patient Portal. If you need log-in assistance, please call us so we can help you.
- New Patients: please click on the applicable option below to complete your registration paperwork.
- Established Patients: if this is your first visit of the calendar year, please log-in and review data in your Patient Portal. Please also click on the link below to complete your registration paperwork.
- Cleaning, Disinfecting & Supplies: We have enacted even more frequent cleaning and disinfecting standards throughout our office, above and beyond normal OSHA standards. We are also asking guests to refrain from touching any of our equipment, drawers, or supplies. Further, our ability to continue serving our patients depends on the availability of hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks, and we trust that all of our patients will be respectful and refrain from removing any such supplies from our office.
We are here for you during this time of uncertainty. Our team of board-certified dermatologists works diligently to provide our patients with the best results. Request an appointment with us today!